Internship - Marketing & sales
- Where will you work? Algeco Belgium, Schoebroekstraat 34-36, 3583 Beringen
- When will you start? February 2023
- How long will it last? Negotiable, preferably 3 or 6 months
Algeco Belgium is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing student to strengthen the internal Marketing team. Imagine being able to enjoy coming to work, a place where you feel at home, and where you are challenged to get the best out of yourself.
Do you want to experience personal growth and have fun while putting the learned theory into practice? Then Algeco Belgium is the right workplace for you!
Our passionate marketing team will help you discover and develop all your talents.
What will you do?
In this varied position, your true passion for marketing and communications will come into its own and you will work closely with the internal four-member Marketing team.
You will contribute to the following marketing and communication responsibilities:
- Management and optimization of the website/portal/intranet
- Community Management social media
- Net Promoter Score using specialized tool
- Managing (digital) marketing campaigns and optimizations in cooperation with external agencies
- Taking care of the internal newsletter/database management
- All-round content creation (MarCom guidelines/blog posts/presentations/colleagues speaking/...)
- Detecting industry needs and acting proactively
- Supporting the internal sales colleagues by providing the right marketing materials
- Create and coordinate all internal and external communication tools (informative communication to colleagues/press releases/on and offline advertisements...)
- Analyzing B2B-requests and create briefings for the responsible colleague
- Preparing and assisting during photo/video shoots
- Organizing internal events
What will make you successful?
- You are a student in a Marketing and/or Graphics and/or Sales-related field of study with a strong focus on marketing, graphic design and websites.
- You have enjoyed a first knowledge of the Adobe package (InDesign and Photoshop, Premiere Pro is a plus)
- You can work fluently with MS-office (Word - Excel - PowerPoint) and you can work well with software tools that a modern marketer needs, such as CMS, e-mail marketing, Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business, Linkedin Admin etc.
- You are not scared to take initiative, you like to learn, you are creative and resourceful, you think solution-oriented and you are result-driven. Thinking out of the box is also not unknown to you.
- You are responsible and independent, but you can also work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English are necessary, knowledge of French and German is a bonus)
- Deadlines do not stress you out.
About Algeco Belgium
Proud leader in modular construction
As part of the Modulaire Group, Algeco is Europe and Asia-Pacific's leading specialist in modular services and infrastructure. Combining unrivalled skill and adaptability, we enable people to work more productively, improve their quality of life, and enhance their learning.
Our modular units are often used as office or business space, for events, for schools, for public affairs, as well as for quick and flexible humanitarian applications; think of the various refugee villages or temporary vaccination centres and hospitals.
We distinguish ourselves through our 360° approach, which allows us to offer the customer a 100% turnkey solution and service. We can provide everything related to housing or storage - both temporary and permanent; for rent or purchase.
We design and deliver what our customers need, wherever and whenever they need it.
We create smart spaces where people can work, learn and live.
Algeco Belgium has three offices, located in Beringen, Wetteren and Perwez.
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic working environment, where you can work successfully with a young and enthusiastic team. Our motto: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- Traffic jam-free access to the office, located in Beringen/Paal with parking space in front of the office.
- We know that a good work-life balance is essential and strive to achieve it.