Our HR policy
Our HR policy is based on enrichment of skills and the development of every employee, where training and internal development play a prominent role.
Our commitment, corporate values and culture
Our employees are proud of Algeco.
And also of their contribution to the company’s performance. They strive to be professional in their work and for correct communication with clients and colleagues.
Each one of us is driven by an urge to improve: stronger products, greater knowledge, new experiences and closer client relations.
Each employee feels involved in both the company’s decisions and the clients’ projects.
This approach is the basis for top performance and maximum client satisfaction.
Strong engagement and genuine values: that’s what we stand for!
These are the 4 principles and main values we want to be known for and that guide our actions - not just in the way we work, but also in what we want to achieve together:
- Each and every client is important to us.
- We try to anticipate the client’s expectations of service, product and performance, and we will try our best to exceed them.
- We strive to be the most convenient partner and supplier of modular space, and we aim to always keep the promises we make to both internal and external clients.
- We expect all employees to strive for excellence in everything they do.
- We are a reliable partner for innovative, best-in-class modular space, secure storage and accommodation for employees.
- We are creative in our approach to finding and applying best practices and as such, improving our processes, products and services - particularly if there is an impact on our end clients.
- We seek out and identify new clients, applications and markets, and we identify new innovative ways to strengthen the relationships with existing clients.
- We innovate to create value for all stakeholders.
- Every employee is encouraged to let their voice be heard and we continuously offer our employees opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally.
- Our people reflect our vision and feel part of our global team.
- Every employee understands our strategy and their role in the success of our organisation.
- Every employee is given trust and involvement, and is expected to be transparent. They are given authorisation to make independent decisions and are able to take acceptable risks without fear of failure.
- We are "One Company" and we want to strengthen ties through exceptional global collaboration and sharing best practices.
- As we grow, learn and win together, we celebrate our successes.
- The promises we make ourselves, our colleagues and our clients are an impetus for growth.