Health, safety and environment - a priority
At Algeco, we always want to provide our employees, subcontractors and clients with a safe and healthy work environment. As such, we are always working on optimising our processes in line with HSE. Health, safety and the environment are first on the list of priorities, always.
As a market leader it is our responsibility to create a safe, healthy work environment, without too much impact on the environment. Not just today, but also for the future. We are a successful company partly because we choose a safe, environmentally conscious way of working, implemented and constantly tested by committed employees and managers.
We guarantee a continuous programme of improvement through regular evaluation and adjustment of our health and safety programmes.
The desire for continuous improvement is one of Algeco’s core values. This core value is reflected in our HSE programme in the way we make sure health, safety and environmental aspects remain topical:
- We maintain a focus on continuous optimisation of our working methods and processes that create a healthy and safe work environment.
- Regular employee training sessions
- Always respecting our engagement to stick to our Life Saving Rules
Environmentally conscious working method
Our commitment to the environment translates into little everyday things.
- Working in an environmentally friendly manner with proper waste disposal
- Using environmentally friendly products and materials
- Reusing and recycling raw materials and materials
- Generating our own energy thanks to a wind turbine in Beringen
Safety and situational circumstances
From design, tests, production, transport and installation to disassembly.
- complies with all relevant specifications for (fire) safety, acoustic insulation and hygiene.
- Algeco is VCA**- and ISO 9001 certified.
- Temporary units meet the same safety regulations as permanent constructions.
- Algeco works with experienced safety coordinators, which has a big impact on staff working conditions.
As part of choosing sustainable development, Algeco introduced the label Eco-Future; a guarantee for quality and ecological values. Because: thanks to the use of natural materials such as wood and glass, Algeco products are recyclable modules! In order to meet client expectations of sustainable development, Algeco has opted to make modular constructions that comply with thermal regulations. Since 2008, Algeco has been committed to a coherent approach to ecological citizenship wherever it erects modular buildings: floor coverings are fitted using water-based adhesives, we use recycled paper for our communications, and our employees sort paper and other waste. You can join our ecological ambition by hiring energy-saving accessories from Algeco.